**Please be aware that there are some difficult images
in the “Healing Wounds” clip.**
After viewing Healing Wounds
1. The survivors were allowed to vent their grief as part of the forgiveness process. Do you have grief that you need to give voice to? Can you share it with a friend, in a letter that might never be mailed, or express it in a piece of art?
2. Rwanda is an entire nation working towards forgiveness and reconciliation. How might we learn from them?
After listening to Barbra Brown Taylor
1. How might Sabbath (time to slow down, to rest and to remember that we are not God and don’t have to do it all) help you open in your brokenness?
2. What would you rather go around to “get to Easter” instead of looking at ?
3. Has this podcast changed the way you think about darkness? If so how?